ChatGPT has blown everyone’s mind with the many cool things it can do.
And – more than just being impressive – it can save managers time and help them do a better job.
So, here’s 10 simple ChatGPT prompts you can try today:
- Draft an email communication to announce a new project kick-off and outline key objectives
- Create a communication plan for communicating important information to team members efficiently
- Create a template for a change management plan using Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model
- Create an agenda for a weekly one-on-one meeting with my direct reports
- Create an agenda for a weekly team meeting, based on the Level 10 meeting from the book Traction by Gino Wickman
- Generate a script for a performance review meeting, emphasising constructive feedback and goal-setting
- Generate a list of potential activities designed to foster greater trust amongst my team
- Generate a list of ice-breakers for me to use at my next team meeting
- Generate a checklist for conducting a successful onboarding process for new team members
- Create a template for setting SMART goals with team members during performance reviews